Reading with Auntie Julia

My Auntie Julia (Mommy's "baby" sister) is here visiting us, and I am having so much fun with her! I like to read with her as much as possible, which has surprised Mommy since I'm not usually a huge fan of sitting still and reading. I've turned over a new leaf with Auntie Julia here, and I now love reading - but only if it's a book that I want to read :) I like to pick my favorites, take them over to her and sit myself in her lap to read.

Here we are reading yesterday morning after breakfast. I love "Noisy Baby." And here we are reading "Pat the Bunny" - another favorite.Yesterday afternoon looking at pictures of Mom and Dad's wedding...Last night reading my Bible story before bed...And this morning, reading my sing-along-songs book. Auntie Julia taught me how to do the "Itsy Bitsy Spider!"
And this one is just a side note that Mommy wanted me to show you. It's another tower (surprise...yes, I still love stacking, and yes, I did this one completely by myself - legit with no help). Mommy just thought this one was too funny cause the little block second from the bottom is halfway off the bottom block. So with each block I put on top of it, Mommy expected it to tumble over, but it never did! I just kept stacking, and it would teeter and then stay strong - block after block after block. Once I got to this stage, Mommy came over and whisked me back from the tower so she could grab her camera and take a picture. Building towers is so much fun!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Cute new glasses Julia! Oliver looks quite content to be with you.
    love, mom


  2. your auntie julia sure is pretty oliver.


  3. Aww, Julia!! You both are so cute! haha! Hope all the Elliotts and Primms are doing well!:)