Happy Birthday Grandpa Jere!

Tonight when Mommy talked to Grandpa Jere to tell him "happy birthday," he notified Mommy (lovingly, of course) that we need to "get on the ball" with another post. He said he misses his little buddy (that's me). So, this one's for you, Grandpa!!

Here I am yesterday, just playing with my bike, drinking water, and looking cute (says Mommy).Mommy said to post this picture because you can see my molars that have been coming in. I have all 4 molars now, and we think the teeth between my molars and my current teeth might be coming in, too. Chewing is becoming easier and easier every day!Auntie Sarah, Uncle Tim, and Alex came over today to hang out with us, and we had a fun time playing! Here I am waving at Alex, while Bella's sneaking in a "hello" lick. And tomorrow is my last day to play with my Auntie Julia, as she is flying back to her home tomorrow evening. I need to rest up good tonight so we can have a big day of playing tomorrow!
0 Responses