the "goings on" of my week

One evening this week while Dad was watering our yard, I thought it was really fun to stand by the sprinkler and get a little bit wet! As you know, my Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere were here for a few weeks to help take care of my new baby cousin Jack. Mommy and I took Grandma back to the airport in Tulsa on Thursday, but before we left, we got one last picture with all the kids. Here are Mommy, me, Grandma, Jack, Uncle James (Mommy's brother), and Jamey. Yesterday while we were doing some picking up around the house, Mommy was in the kitchen, and asked Dad, "where's Oliver?" Dad looked in Mommy and Dad's room and there I was, quietly reading my book. This morning I was playing with my piggie bank. After awhile of putting the coins in the slot, I got tired of that and started stacking the coins, just like I do my blocks! These days I can find anything to stack, cause stacking's my favorite.
0 Responses