Catch-up

This week I started doing something kinda fun - whenever I stick the plastic coins in my piggy bank's slot...I raise my arms really high and smile real big and wait for everyone to say, "Yaaaaayy!!"It's very fun :)Here is Mommy with Aunt Julia before they left for the airport to take Aunt Julia home. Sweet sisters :)While Mommy was taking Aunt Julia to the airport, Dad and I had some good hangout time. Mommy came home to find these pictures on the camera. While I was on the couch with Dad and Bella eating my snack, I got real comfy and used Bella as my foot rest. She didn't mind.She also didn't mind when I got her in a headlock with my legs.Nor did she mind when I forgot to be "gentle" with her ears. She's such a good dog; Bella is very patient and gracious with me when I don't remember to be gentle with her - but I'm working on trying to remember.

Here I am with Dad, playing in the yard on a nice, sunny evening.
Mommy says "I have a hard time telling, since they are my boys, but I'm pretty sure they look alike!"And last night we went over to Alex's house to watch some Hog football. The Hogs didn't win, but we sure had a fun time playing!!

1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Come over and play anytime, Oliver!

    We love you!!
    Auntie Sarah, Uncle Tim and Alex