Lunch

These were the details of my lunch today. Mommy first gave me cheese, cause it's my least favorite, and if I have anything else before it, I won't eat it. Lately, I've decided that I'm not really into cheese, and I just whine until I get something else. After putting the cheese on my tray today, Mommy left the room to see if I would realize my whining wasn't getting me anywhere and just decide to eat the cheese. After awhile, she came back to see this: I had put all of my cheese in my cup holder. You see, anytime I don't really want to eat something, I put one or two pieces of it in my cup holder. Today I really didn't want my cheese, so I put all of it in there.

Here I am whining for something other than cheese, please! And what a happy camper after getting turkey, mandarin oranges, and soymilk...yummy!!