Bruises and Bikes

This past Sunday evening I got the biggest owie I've ever had in my whole life. I was sitting down in my Elmo chair, which happened to be on the tile that is right in front of our fireplace, and I lot my balance and fell down and banged my head on the tile. I had a humongous "goose-egg" on my forehead which turned into this really cool bruise. It's still there, but I think it might not be quite as dark as it was. I was really brave and didn't really even cry - just whined for a sec...then onto more playing!This morning I decided it was a good morning to play some golf. I got my golf ball and putter out and did a little putting practice. Then it was off to play with my bike. These days I like flipping the bike onto it's back and sitting on the back while steering. It's great fun!Then I flip it back upright, push it for a bit...Then onto it's back again for more fun!
0 Responses