Owies, Reclining, and Naps

This morning Dad, Bella, and I were playing outside on the front porch while Mommy was getting ready for the day. After a little while, Mommy heard the door open, and in came Dad and me with a big owie on my knee. It was a big scrape with blood and everything. I was really big though, and didn't cry at all. I fussed a little bit when Mom messed with it to put medicine and a band-aid on, and then I needed a little cuddle time. After that, I was good to go. Every now and then I like to pick at my band-aid a little bit, but for the most part, I've just gone on with my day.I like to recline in my Elmo chair these days - it's very comfy! Today when Mom came in to check on me during my afternoon nap, she found me in the corner laying on my giraffe pillow. She's not sure it looks comfortable, but then again, I fell asleep like that, so it must not be too bad :) And P.S. - I'm still loving reading! I sit through quite a few books these days and always bring books to Mom or Dad to read to me. I'm looking forward to having M'laine read to me next weekend!
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Does your camera add ten years instead of pounds?

    Umm, I just saw O a few days ago and I'm pretty sure he was a few years younger then. He's starting high school next fall, right? Sheesh, I thought Alex was growing up fast...