Cousins

My cousins Jamey and Jack (and Uncle James and Auntie Karyn) came over to play today, and we had lots of fun! First we took good naps, then played for a bit. And as long as Jamey and I have 2 similar toys to play with, we're all good! It's when we have to share one thing that it becomes a little messy (or whiney, I should say). Jamey and I both thought it should be our turn for the Elmo chair in this picture...don't worry, it got resolved quickly and everyone was happy once again :) We actually do a pretty good job of sharing with each other most of the time. After playing at the house, we got to go to the Promenade and throw pennies in the fountain! I got quite excited about throwing my pennies. Uncle James had to make sure I didn't run and jump right into that fountain!
I got to lay down and get real close to the water to throw one of my pennies in.Jamey and I sure loved that fountain! What a great afternoon we had. Thanks for coming to play with us, guys!

0 Responses