Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend, Papa, M'laine, and Aunt Shannon came up to visit all of us for the long weekend. We mostly congregated at Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri's house all weekend, and we had a great time! Lots more swimming and playing, and I even got to have a sleepover 2 nights in a row with Papa and M'laine at Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri's house! Dad and Mommy had 2 mornings of leisurely getting up without me...they said it was nice, but they were happy to see me each morning when they came back over to Scott and Sherri's!

This picture below is what happens when you have all girl cousins, and your dad isn't there to supervise what happens to you... On Saturday we had a fun picnic for lunch at the Tontitown Park. I was happy to see M'laine and Papa and the rest of my Primm family again! Hanging out with Papa at the pool.Playing with my cousins at the park.My cousin Payton caught a caterpillar in her back yard, and she named it Kate. That is Kate in Papa's hand - I enjoyed looking at her! Eating my first oreo...didn't know what to think about it at first, but then I decided I liked it :)"Wilson" from "Home Improvement."Boy do I love that pool stick.
2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Hum... I didn't know kids could eat Oreos. My parents told me Oreos are just for kids. Very interesting...I think perhaps I have been LIED to!

    Thanks for filling me in...

    Love, Jamey


  2. Emily Says:

    LOVE the pink tutu!! I can just hear Oliver saying "Howdy neighbor" in the "Wilson" photo. Too funny!!