This Week...

Here I am having some tummy time and chatting with Mr. Bear.
I can stand up so big and tall! I like to use my legs a lot to push off things...Mommy and Dad think they are very strong.
Napping in my pack 'n' play...if you click on the picture to make it big, you'll notice my little toes sticking through the blanket...Mommy and Daddy thought that was pretty funny and cute.
Big cheese!! Mommy was making big smiles at me, and I was making big smiles back! I like cheesing it up for her and Dad, and they love it!
And this is my first time to wear shoes! Mommy and Daddy think that I look like such a big boy in this picture. Dad was up in church for the Saturday night services this weekend, so Mommy and I went to church last night. This is me right before we went. I'm smiling because I was very excited to go listen to Daddy sing! (actually, I'm just smiling because Mommy was smiling at me, but she knows that if I knew I was going to go listen to Dad sing, then I would have been excited about it :) ) This week was also special because M'Laine and Papa got to come spend the night with me on Tuesday and watch me on Wednesday while Mommy and Daddy were at work! We had so much fun together playing and smiling and rocking. M'Laine gets to watch me again tomorrow, and I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun again!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Joy he is one adorable baby! I can't believe how long he is! I am glad your first day of work went well for all of you!