Another Week

Well, we can't believe another week has gone by between postings. Mommy says we're sorry that we're sort of slacking a little bit on posting. We hope that you've all had a great week!

This week was exciting for me...I got to go to childcare at Mommy and Dad's work on Wednesday! It was so much fun. Ms. Carolyn held me most of the time; I swung in 2 different swings for a little bit, and I took 2 bottles just great! I drank lots of milk and took good naps. They loved me there - well, they love babies, and I'm the youngest baby there. They were so excited for me to arrive! I sure think I'll like it there.

We had some more exciting news this week...my best friend, baby Hudson, was born on Monday!! And the coolest thing of it all is that he was the exact same size as me when I was born. We were both 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 " long. What are the chances! Mommy says just another reason we are destined to be best friends :) Hudson sure is cute - I can't wait until we can play together!

Today I got to go to my very first birthday party! My cousin Alyssa is turning 8 years old tomorrow, and she had a party today. I got to go, but Mommy didn't let me eat any cake. She said I'll get some through her...whatever that means. I just know I smelled chocolate and didn't get any. I wonder if I'll get to eat cake at my cousin Jamey's birthday party in 2 months?? By then I'll be 5 months old. Something tells me I won't get any then either...

Well, tomorrow Dad is up in church, so I get to go hear him sing again. It's one of my favorite things. Mommy says I will probably get to go to the nursery one of these days, but tomorrow I will sit with her in church. We hope you have a nice rest of your weekend!

0 Responses