More from this week...

Here I am trying to roll over. I'm getting good at rolling onto my side, but no rolling all the way over yet. I do, however, continue to "scoot" myself around quite a bit. Mommy says about 90% of the time she comes in to get me after my nap or in the morning, I am not in the same place she put me!Uncle James, Aunt Karyn, and my cousin Jamey came over for a little play time yesterday. (yes, I know my bib says "Tuesday", and this was Saturday, but Mommy just grabbed a clean bib. She also says "at least it is yellow and matches!) Anyways, Mommy and Aunt Karyn measured Jamey and me next to each other, and I've only got 2-3 inches to go before I catch up with him! I think I'm kind of a long kid...for now at least. Jamey kind of tried sharing his cool golf club with me, and I thought it was pretty neat. It will be so fun when I can play with toys like that too!
1 Response
  1. Karyn Says:

    Oliver,

    My Mommy says it's nice of your mommy to say that I was sharing. Cause my Mommy said it really looked more dangerous than sharing usually looks.

    It was fun to see you!

    Love, Jamey