A Cold Day in August


Today is a great day because it is a little bit cold outside! Weather.com says it is 66 degrees right now, and we are loving it. It's very grey and rainy outside, too. Mommy says it's just a tease, though, because it'll be back up to 80 degrees the rest of the week. Soon enough, it will be fall and chilly every day! We are excited for fall at our house. I am thinking that my Aunt Karyn and cousin Jamey are having a really fun day today, too. It's their favorite when it's grey and chilly outside. They like to drink tea and read books when it's like this. Mommy and I read books this morning, and I liked the bright colors on the book. I had some good tummy-time this morning as well. I'm starting to like tummy-time a little better these days. I actually smiled and played during tummy-time this time!

This weekend we went to my Papa and M'Laine's house in El Dorado and had such a good time! I'll tell you all about it when we can get some pictures downloaded onto our computer to show you. There were some exciting things that happened. Until then...we're going to go enjoy this chilly day! Aunt Jenna called to tell Mommy that as of today, Pumpkin Spice flavor is back at Starbucks!! This made Mommy very excited, because it's her very favorite drink there. I have a pretty good idea that we'll be making a trip to Starbucks this afternoon...
0 Responses