Our Big Day

Well, we made it! We all had a great day yesterday. This is Mommy and me yesterday morning right before we left. I have my Monday bib on cause it was Monday! Mommy was very brave when we said goodbye. Then Daddy took me to Aunt Sherri's house and went to work.

I had a great time with Aunt Sherri! She said I am a very good baby. The only little thing was that I didn't really want to take my bottle the first time. I got a little mad about it and told her that I didn't want it. But she knew better, and finally I gave in and decided I was hungry enough to figure it out. The next few times I remembered how it all worked and ate just fine. I also took naps like a good boy. All in all it was a good day.

For those of you who are wondering, Mommy had a great day too! She really enjoyed being back at work with all the neat people she works with, and everyone was so welcoming. She said of course she missed me, but she thinks this is going to be a great schedule with working just on Mondays and Wednesdays. That way we still get 5 whole days at home together, and Mommy can be with adults doing something she enjoys doing the other 2 days. This is going to be great! Thanks for praying for us on our big day!
2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Oliver,

    I really think you should come visit me on one of your stay-home days. Have your mom call my mom. Okay?

    Love, Jamey


  2. I LOVE YOUR TSHIRT!!!

    Great choice.

    Love it. You look freaking awesome.

    xoxo