Yesterday

Yesterday was a fun day. Daddy was the worship leader at church yesterday, so Mommy, Sullivan and I played for a little bit before heading to church for the 11:00 service. I got to play in my usual class, which I love, and I'm a pro at my current verse. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart." Proverbs 3:5. I say the whole thing perfectly by myself without any prompting. And I'm very proud of myself :) Our Dr. advised Mommy not to take Sullivan to the nursery until he is 2 months old, so this was his last week to enjoy the big service with Mommy. And enjoy it they did. Here's Sullivan after church in his cute outfit. (Mommy says to please pardon the wetness on his clothes - he conveniently spit up right before the picture.) We think he's awfully cute in these "big boy" clothes!
Then after naps, Mommy pulled out some playdough for us to play with! Oh how I love playdough. Sometimes I concentrate very hard to form the playdough just how I want it.
Then Mommy made some snakes that I really liked! Snakes are a fun thing to pretend with. Mom rolls my turkey up like a snake sometimes for my lunch!
Then Mommy made a microphone and I practiced singing "Happy Birthday to Jamey" in my microphone! (My cousin Jamey's birthday is coming up in a few weeks.)
After we were done with the playdough, Dad thought it would be fun to take me to Sonic for drinks. And guess what? Daddy got me my very own Sonic drink! I was too excited for words. He got me a cherry limeade, and I L-O-V-E-D it. I shared with Mommy a little when we got home, cause it's her favorite Sonic drink, and I love my Mommy. But I mostly drank it. I wonder when Dad is going to take me to Sonic again??
Then we ended our night with a bubble bath (a fun one in Mommy and Daddy's bath again!), jammies, and a walk! It was such a beautiful evening, Dad and Mommy thought we should all enjoy the outdoors. We really enjoyed our nice long walk around the neighborhood - I think we'll be doing that again. What a great Sunday!
3 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Nice stroller! Can we trade? Yours looks cleaner and newer than ours does. Just kidding!!!

    Love, Jamey and Jack


  2. Weems World Says:

    O looks so big in the picture with the sonic drink-he looks like a big boy!!!


  3. Mandy Says:

    sullivan is so sweet! i hope we get to meet him face to face soon!
    mandy