Playing

Here I am painting with my new watercolors......and here's the final product!More play dough...this time Mommy spelled out my name, and here I am spelling it. O-l-i-v-e-r...Oliver!
Sullivan was chillin' on the boppy after a snack the other day, and I thought he was in the perfect position for me to go give him a kiss. Little did I know, he had some spit-up brewing! Mommy was taking a picture of me being sweet to Sullivan, and ended up capturing the spit-up on film. I was quite disgusted with that spit-up on my hand - I got very quiet and looked at my hand with an awful look on my face until Mommy cleaned it off. Spit-up is gross. Checkin' things out.Half smile!Bella is very protective of the babies in our family. Mommy says she did that when I was a baby too. She likes to stick pretty close to Sullivan to make sure he's okay. Mommy and I were playing in my room while Sullivan was napping in his bouncer, and Mommy came out to see Bella laying with Sullivan. Sweet!Last night while we were waiting for Daddy to get home from the wedding he was singing at, we thought it would be a good time to have some play time all together. I got out my little-kids bible story book and read to Sullivan for awhile. Then I played Lego's while Sullivan had some good tummy-time, and Bella supervised. Of course anytime Sullivan has tummy-time, I want to have some too!Bright eyes!
4 Responses
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    That's a spit-up champion! He must be keeping plenty down, though. Man, he looks like Grandpa Stump! So did my Michael when he was little, and still has more of a Stump look, while Tyler looks more like a Wilson. Great pictures!


  2. Weems World Says:

    the water color looks fridge worthy!


  3. O is an amazing painter! i love what he made... love love love it. great color variation, space placement, wave patterns. he's good!!

    and yeah, how much does sullivan look like a stump!??! crazy.

    xo
    jenna


  4. Emily Says:

    OK, I think we can stop feeding the kid for about 3 months now. Man, oh, man, what a little chunk of love! I love how he fills out his Sullivan onesie all in the right places and I'm loving the one sock look. Oh, and you're pretty cute, too, Oliver. What a little Van Gogh you are becoming.