Street Fest '08

Last night at our church was Street Fest '08, so Sullivan and I got dressed up, bummed a ride from Mom and Dad, and headed toward the fun. When deciding what I would be this year, we landed on continuing with this years' Elmo theme (I had an Elmo party for my 2nd birthday). When I saw the Elmo costume and bucket in the store, I knew that's what I wanted!

All dressed up and ready to go!
On our way... can you tell how excited I am?!?
Sullivan wasn't as excited, but he's just a little baby, so I told him it was okay. He slept through the whole thing. He was a snuggly little Teddy Bear for his costume. A pretty sweet one, too.
(We know Sullivan is a big baby, but keep in mind when looking at this picture that he's slumped over and wearing a really thick and big and fuzzy sleeper! he's really not that big :))
Don't you just want to cuddle him?!?
Here I am doing some of the games...
...and getting a little help from Sarah Palin herself! (or at least a look-a-like)
Kicking the soccer ball - I made it in the goal on the first try!
And throwing the bean bags through the holes.
I got to put candy in my Elmo bucket and had a great time!
An hour and a half later, Sullivan was ready to eat, and I was ready for bed. It sure was a fun night!
3 Responses
  1. Danielle Says:

    How stinkin' adorable are your kids? Seriously, the cutest. LOVED Sullivan's bear costume. Oliver, it looks like you had so much fun buddy!!


  2. I was looking at this blog with Riley on my lap. When he saw Oliver as Elmo he just lit up! He had a huge smile on his face, and just kept saying the all important, "Ba ba! Ba ba!" :)


  3. Joy, he is the CUTTEST baby I have EVER seen. Will you please stop by my class sometime so I can hold him?!? (I promise I won't squeeze him to death!)
    Becca