trying new things

Since Sullivan will be joining me at school in another month a few hours a week, we needed to start practicing Sullivan drinking Mommy's milk out of a bottle. So the other night Mommy got the bottle ready and handed it over to Dad. Right at first, Sullivan was a little mad cause he didn't think it was his food source. But Dad quickly squeezed a little of the milk into his mouth, and he latched right on and started drinking away. Good job, Sullivan! Our baby is quite the eater.
We don't think Sullivan really cares where his milk comes from - as long as he gets it :)
Then we decided to try something else new. Dad thought it would be fun for us to take a bath in Mommy and Daddy's bath with the jets! So we filled it up, put in the bubbles, turned on the jets, and watched the bubbles grow! I think it might have been the best bath I've ever had. I had so much fun in there! Dad and I made bubble beards...
...and just plain had a great time.
I love big bubble baths!
Afterwards, Dad wrapped me up in a towel to go see Mommy and get ready for bed!
Yesterday Mommy got some "alone" time and got to go to the grocery store all by herself. The boys all hung out at home, and Daddy spent a little time working with Sullivan on his smile. See, our baby smiles quite a bit, but it's not actually at us yet. So we're working on it. Here's some "pleasant" looks, as Dad calls them.
We sure are having fun trying all our new things around here!
2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Hi Oliver,

    Aren't bubble baths the funnest? We sure do love them around here.

    We're glad Sullivan took so quickly to the bottle. That's a relief for your mom, I'm sure.

    And, I heard my dad was at your house visiting you WITHOUT me last night. Not fair, not fair! We'll have to have another visit soon.

    Have a good day! Love, Jamey


  2. Sherri Says:

    He is one BIG boy!