Primm Reunion

Last weekend we had a Primm reunion! My Papa's 2 brothers and their kids/grandkids all met us at the country club for an evening of looking at old pictures, watching old videos, eating yummy dinner, and telling fun stories. It was neat to be all together! We did miss a few members of the family.

Here is our part of the Primm family, minus my Uncle Tony who is in the army. Hopefully we will get to see him at Thanksgiving!
The 4 "daughters": Aunt Stacey, Aunt Shannon, (and the daughters-in-law) Aunt Sherri, and Mommy.
Dad won this canister of candy corn in a raffle, and that's mainly what I had for dinner :)
Sweet Shannon snuggling Sullivan. (say that 5 times fast!)
And here's our little family - all 4 of us! Mommy and her boys :)
2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Isn't it fun to say "mommy and her boys"? I'm glad we're in the same "club", Joy!

    The boys' rooms look GREAT! I'm eager to see them in person.

    Love, Karyn