Loads of Pictures!

The other day I got a really special treat for my snack... ice cream!! Boy, was it yummy.
Baby Sullivan, wide eyed. Sullivan is 7 weeks old today!
I wanted to lay next to Sullivan on Mommy and Daddy's bed, and I wanted us to share his blanket. I sure love to touch Sullivan...

I pat his leg...
...and his head.
He's checkin' me out!

I love my baby brother!
Sweet brothers.
Here I am helping Sullivan have some tummy time. I'm showing him the caterpillar to make tummy time more fun.
Our cute baby.

Holding his head up so big! These pictures were from last week, and he's even more lots better at holding his head up for a lot longer.
After Sullivan was done, I wanted to have some tummy time!
Sullivan has been pulling some fast ones on Mommy. You see, he still likes to have a few hours of awake time in the wee hours of the night, when both he and Mommy should be sleeping. So on the weekend mornings after Sullivan's 6 o'clock (ish) feeding, sometimes Mommy just lays him next to her instead of putting him back in his crib, and they sleep while Dad and I go in the living room and eat breakfast and watch Playhouse Disney. Last night was a bit of a breakthrough and Sullivan went back to sleep after both of his night feedings! Mommy was very excited and woke up this morning rather refreshed. Will it continue? We'll see!
At the park again with Dad.

One of Mommy's friends came over to our house right before I went to the park, and she had been at the Razorback football game. She had Razorback's on her cheeks, so I wanted stickers on my cheeks.
And here is another huge spider that decided to make a home on our porch. I say "another" because a few years ago, we had a nice Halloween decoration near the same spot around the same time of year. This spider has its legs curled up under him, so you can't fully appreciate his size. But Mommy saw him climb up his web in full force and said he was gigantic. Just like the other spider from a few years back. Luckily for Mommy, the spider and his web were both gone the next day. Isn't it a pretty cool web, though?!?
2 Responses
  1. yay new pics!!!

    sullivan is CUTE. he is YOU at this stage for sure. sweet sweet sweet.

    and i LOVE your face in that spidey pic. not too sure... and a bit disgusted really.

    did you dye your hair? it looks darker. i like it lots.

    xo
    jenna


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Those pictures are SO nice with the two of them together! I'm glad he likes his little brother so much, and that you get nice snuggle time and extra sleep with Sullivan!