Fun With Dad

Yesterday Dad and I left Mommy and Sullivan at home, and we went to the park for some fun. And fun we did have! Have I mentioned how fun my Dad is?? We played on the play structure and the slides...

And then Dad took the strings off his shorts and tied them around our heads so that we could pretend we were Rambo!
And it was pretty hot outside, so water was a must.
After a little while, another boy came to the park to shoot some hoops. I became enamored with this boy and just stood still and watched him play for a long time. I can't wait until I get big and can shoot on the big hoops!
Mommy thought I made a pretty cute Rambo :)
Then Dad and I went to the grocery store for a few things, sportin' our Rambo gear and all. When we got home, I helped Dad carry in the groceries. I'm such a big helper these days!
After dinner last night, I got to have some of a lollipop! Boy was it good.
Since my new baby brother came to live with us, I like to be held a little more often than usual. Last night I wanted Dad to hold me like a little baby. It was pretty silly and fun! :)
And here's my brother Sullivan a few days ago, sucking on his pacifier in the bouncer. We can't tell if Sullivan will be a pacifier baby or not. I went through two very short phases of sort of liking a pacifier and then my thumb, but neither one of them stuck. I'm not really an attachment kind of guy. But Sullivan? We're not sure. You see, he seems to just like to suck. While Mommy is his favorite, sometimes the pacifier will do. But lately it seems like it suffices less and less. Mommy is not sure how she feels about them anyway... we'll see! Only time will tell...
4 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    What I want to know is, did Seth wear his Rambo gear into Wal-Mart? Love the pics!


  2. Joy Says:

    Yep, he sure did. I told ya he was fun!


  3. Sarah. Says:

    Oooh boy, is that O a looker or what? Mom and dad are gonna have their hands full in a few years when the girls start to notice.

    p.s. I hope those strings weren't originally being used to hold Seth's shorts up. I guess not having pants on would distract people from noticing the goofy string tied around his head. Heehee, j/k Seth. It's nice that you're willing to look like a fool in public to make you're kid happy. I think you win the dad o' the month prize for that one :).


  4. Hehe. "O" is a handsome boy with the Rambo gear. Way to be a good daddy Seth. Congratulations on Baby Sullivan. Cutie patootie.