Holding Sullivan

I really like holding Sullivan - I sure am enjoying being a big brother!

These are the canvases that Mrs. Brooke painted for Sullivan's room. We finally got them hung yesterday, and I was a big help! I especially liked playing with the tape measure and helping hold the canvas against the wall. Mommy loves these canvases!

Our sweet baby sleeping.
Sullivan having some tummy time today.
Sullivan got a little bored with tummy time after a bit, so I laid down to chat with him. We sure are having fun with our new baby!

5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love the brother pictures!! Sullivan is totally adorable and looks a lot like his mommy!


  2. Sarah. Says:

    So cute!! Cute boys, cute paintings, cute cute cute!!


  3. Zona Wilson Says:

    Hey, Joy and Seth - Could I talk to you guys in the next day or so? I've been invited to direct the Chrisrtmas choir at church again this year, and I would love some input on the latest and greatest music. We are a seeker-oriented, very young family-oriented church, that thinks a choir is a one time a year event - maybe! So it needs to be great music. I have some ideas but would love to chat with you if you have the time. Cell is 541-580-0815. Hope to talk with you soon! BTW, I seem to be without your email address!


  4. Laura Says:

    Very cute and fat! :)


  5. Zona Wilson Says:

    Thanks, Joy. I had a really nice talk with Seth. I hope we can all get together sometime!