Last Week

I really love hanging out in Dad's car. I know how to open the doors all by myself, so I climb right on in, throw on Dad's shades, and get to steering. Now I just need to figure out where Dad keeps his keys...
We had a fun day of playing in the sprinkler - I'm quite the water fanatic these days!

Here's my baby brother Sullivan in his swing. It's not his favorite place in the world, but sometimes he enjoys it.
One day last week, Mom and I were hanging out in the living room before lunch. Mom was writing some "thank you" notes, and when she looked up at me, this is what she found. I guess I was a little tired that day. So, Mom just took me to my bed, and I ate lunch at 2 when I got up!
Sullivan napping in his crib.
We had a nice Labor Day. Daddy, Mommy, Sullivan, and I loaded up in the van and went to our local outdoor mall. It was a beautiful day, and we got to try out our new double stroller! It fits me and Sullivan in there! I like it a lot. I get to sit in the front and see everything nice and clear. We stopped for lunch in the food court area and had a great time. Then we headed off to see the fountains... my favorite!!
Getting my penny ready to throw...
Nice throw! Boy do I love the fountains (or "water mountains", as I sometimes like to call them).
0 Responses