Ike

Well, it seems hurricane Ike didn't only go through the southern-most states. Here's what our front yard looked like when we woke up on Sunday morning!
"What happened?" - I kept asking.
Another favorite of mine throughout the day, and anytime I see the tree - "tree fell down" - in a very concerned voice. Someone will be coming this week to cut our beloved tree down and haul it away. We are a little bit sad. At least there is another one right next to it that is still in tact.
Here's another bouncer picture of our baby. He sure is sweet. Even when he cries, he's sweet. And I continue to love him. Mommy tells me she's impressed with what a good big brother I am. We'll see what happens when Sullivan starts moving and getting into my toys! But for now, I sure like him a lot :)
2 Responses
  1. M'laine Says:

    Maybe you could get them to cut off the limb that's broken and prune the other branches later in the year, to possibly save the tree. It might be worth a try!
    I can just hear Oliver's worried voice, wondering what happened.


  2. Our Family Says:

    Joy
    It's Beth Fisher. I came across your blog from another blog a long time ago and finally had a chance to leave you a comment!
    It looks like our first two guys are just a couple of months apart. I've enjoyed getting caught up with Mr. Sullivan, as he seems to have followed the pattern of our second son, Titus. Ty came three and a half weeks early on 7/16, is gaining like you wouldn't believe and has cheeks that are soo kissable! :)
    Anyway, our blog is www.babyfishnet.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
    Hope you are having a fun day being a mommy of two!
    Beth