Goodbye

Sullivan hanging out in his bouncer.
Yesterday it was time to say goodbye to Grandpa Jere and Grandma Lou, as they headed back to their house in Colorado. Oh what a fun time we had while they were here! Thank you so much for playing with me all week and for taking such good care of me, Sullivan, Mommy and Daddy while you were here. We'll miss you!
One of our good friends, Mrs. Brooke, painted this shirt for Sullivan, and he wore it today! This isn't the best picture in the world, as Sullivan was being very squirmy, but you can get the idea. Mommy thinks it's quite cute.
And here's my peaceful baby brother sleeping today. He continues to be a good boy! Sleeps a lot, eats good, doesn't cry much. We sure are enjoying him, and I still am loving him!

6 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    um... he looks just like you, joy.


  2. AliciaG Says:

    LOL...I was thinking he looks like Seth from these pictures. Guess he has looks like both of them. What a sweet baby.


  3. Matt Says:

    i just caught up and have to say congrats! cade spent a couple days under the oxygen hood. an early baby can be stressful, but he's completely healthy and fun now. if we could just get a little more sleep..... :)


  4. Weems World Says:

    Congratulations Guys-he is beautiful!
    I have always thought O looked like Joy-and I think Sullivan looks a little more like a Primm-but I can still see the Elliott side-
    Oliver looks so sweet with him-some of my favorite memories are when we first brought Emmy home from the hospital and watching Luke be so sweet with her-they are still so close-I'm sure your boys will be too! Congrats again!


  5. Weems World Says:

    Ha! I guess I should since I haven't done one in 2 months-AHHHH! :)


  6. Katie Says:

    hi! Congratulations on your new boy! they already look like they'll be friends. I hope you're healing up well. Also, my blog has a new name ... www.xanga.com/letters by kate. Check me out there instead!

    Good luck healing up!
    Katie J