Random Updates

I was playing in Mommy's bathroom while she was getting ready the other day, and I found this headband. I tried to put it on like sunglasses, and Mommy showed me the correct way to wear it. I left it on for quite some time - enough time for Dad to get home from his errand and see me and for Mommy to take a picture. Mommy thinks I'd make a pretty girl, except that I look too much like a boy :)
While Mommy wasn't watching, I grabbed a pen off the desk, popped the lid off, and aparently tried to put it in my mouth. She noticed pretty quickly, so she didn't get too worried about much getting in my mouth or anything...but she didn't notice quickly enough, obviously :)
Today for church I wore a super cool outfit (from M'laine). I got lots of compliments, and I even told a few people at church what the doggie on my sweater vest says.

Once we got home and before I got changed, Mommy wanted to take a sweet picture of me to share with you. Well, I wasn't really in a picture-taking mood. Mommy is posting this picture solely for those of you that think I only smile all the time. Mommy says "told you so." :)

Then Mommy got smart and grabbed my squirrel (note: see previous post). She turned him on, and the minute he got to singing and dancing, I started smiling. Good thinking, Mommy. Mommy says she can't get over how cute her boy is. I think it's a Mommy-thing.
Cheesin' it up bigtime for the camera (with a little extra drool thrown in there just for you!)
3 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    I can't get over how cute your boy is either. Maybe it's a Godmommy thing, too!

    btw, is that Sanky (sp) on his shirt? It looks like Murph!


  2. Emily Says:

    Oliver, I am totally feeling you. When I don't want my picture taken, I am the same way. What kind of world would it be without singing and dancing squirrels? I don't even want to imagine such a world.

    Joy, his smile is PRICELESS! I love how you included his "sad" picture...especially, after Ashley made that comment last night. But, you have to admit he is 99% all smiles!


  3. Zona Wilson Says:

    I'm glad to see that Smilin' O has a roar in there too! Great balance.