I am officially a "climber"

Lately I have been climbing more. I was not an "early climber," so Mommy was thinking she might be getting away with a child who doesn't climb much. Yeah right, Mommy. My level of climbing has been raising over the past few weeks, but today it crossed a line. Mommy says I am officially an adventurous climber now.

Mommy was on the computer this afternoon, and I was playing on the floor behind her. When she turned around to look at me, this is what she saw:
A little while later, Mommy and I were in the kitchen (on the floor again, mind you.) Mommy went to take a few toys into my playroom, and when she got back, just a few seconds later, this is what she saw:
And you've seen this pose before, but I still like to do it. It's always fun to drag my Elmo chair up onto the black chair or ottoman, and then climb up and sit on it. It always makes me happy :) Another fun thing to climb on that Mommy didn't think to get a picture of this morning is the dishwasher. Not the open dishwasher, but the closed dishwasher. Yes that's right - closed. You know how there's a tiny little space between the base of the dishwasher and the door that folds down? Well, that space is perfect for tiny little toes like mine to fit into. So, you just reach up and hold onto the counter top, step into that little space, and pull up! It's very fun. Mommy's not even sure how I figured that one out, and I'm not telling. Climbing is so fun!
1 Response
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    I believe you are entering the phase of motherhood that is one of the most challenging - outwitting your two year old, dealing with multiple contusions, and (most of the time) keeping your temper. Have fun! (P.S. You also get to laugh a lot!)