Package from Aunt Jenna!!

Today the UPS man left a package for us on our front porch. When Mommy brought it in, we saw that it was from Aunt Jenna!! We won't see Aunt Jenna for Christmas this year, so she sent some gifts to us. She's very sweet. So... we dug in right away. I had 2 presents! And one was really, really big. I loved ripping the wrapping paper open and checking out my presents! I'm guessing you want to know what they were. Well, you see, my Auntie Jenna works at the Cranium headquarters (yes, Cranium, as in the game), so she got me some really fun games! One is called Hullabaloo, and it comes with a DVD, and it will help me learn my shapes and colors, etc. We haven't broken into it yet, but Aunt Jenna says I will love it. I can't wait to play! Next was the really big one....it's called Super Fort. It is a group of parts that you can set up to be a fort, but there are lots of different ways that you can set the fort up - so you can have all different kinds of forts! It looks like so much fun. The extra fun part about it all was that Aunt Jenna packed the big box that held all the presents with lots and lots of packing peanuts!! I really loved playing with the peanuts. After Dad got home from work tonight, and we showed him all our fun stuff, he put me right in the box! I wasn't sure what to think about it at first...
...but I very quickly started having lots of fun!!Dad kept sprinkling peanuts over my head, and I thought that was so funny :)After all the excitement wore down a bit, Mom and Dad started doing a few other things. Mommy looked over at me after a few minutes and saw that I was still very happily playing in the box of peanuts. What a perfect-sized box!And here's a picture of me with my presents from Aunt Jenna. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Auntie Jenna!!! I can't wait to play with my games!
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Hey O, you have an Auntie that works for a toy company?! Score!! I'm thinking that Alex might be just as enthralled by the wrapping as by the gifts, too. Joy, are you gonna let O make a fort out your new refrigerator box? Hours of fun!

    See y'all tomorrow in Eldo!