Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today was my Dad's birthday, so we had a fun evening of celebrating! First, Mommy and I went to a few stores today in preparation. My Dad has wanted a motorized coin sorter for a number of years now, and his wish finally came true. Now that we have a Sharper Image store right here in our town, it was easy to go get it. Then we went and picked up some special ingredients to make Dad a yummy cake, and off to home we went to wrap and cook. Mommy felt very goofy because she didn't realize she forgot to get candles for Dad's cake until it was time to light the candles. Oops. Dad improvised and got one of Mommy's decorative candles from the living room. I have a funny Daddy :) Here Dad is, blowing out his candle after making his wish. And I decided to be sweet and share some of my graham cracker with Dad, since it was his birthday :) I love you, Dad! I sure am glad that you get to be my Daddy. You're pretty fun :)
1 Response
  1. Emily Says:

    HAPPY Belated B-Day Seth!!! A motorized coin sorter.....hmmm....that would not have been what I would have guessed was on Seth's b-day wish list. (I knew Seth was a nerd at heart. jk:)

    But, I do love the candle!! That was too funny! Way to improvise.