Christmas on Thanksgiving

Since we are going to visit Papa and M'laine and the rest of my Primm family for Christmas, this Thanksgiving was our special time with Grandma and Grandpa. When I got up on Thanksgiving morning, there were some special surprises waiting for me on the fireplace! I went right over to check it all out.The first thing was this great farm! It is perfect for me, cause I really like to do animal sounds these days. What a fun farm this is!There are spots for all the little animals......and even some hiding spots that I've found I can put them!My next gift was my very own laptop! It has the whole alphabet on it as well as the numbers, and I can do all kinds of things on it. This is a toy that I will "grow into," but even now I'm having fun with it! It helped our car ride home go a little faster :)And next I got a whole bag full of blocks!! You know how much I love blocks. Well, now I have a real set of them, and I can build and knock down towers til my heart's content.
Then Mommy, Daddy, and I all got special envelopes from Grandma and Grandpa with some money in them. This special Christmas money is for us to get some things for ourselves that we want or need. We used my money to buy my bedding for my new big boy bed! Mommy found some great sales at Pottery Barn Kids and got all my bedding for when I'm ready to transfer from my crib to a bed. It'll still be awhile, but at least we're ready! Thank you so much for all of our special gifts, Grandma and Grandpa! Your generosity always blesses us immensely. And here is the picture of my new bedding! We really love it and are so excited to have it! I'm sure I will love sleeping on it when the time comes.
2 Responses
  1. Weems World Says:

    love the new bedding!!!


  2. Emily Says:

    Oliver,
    You and Quinn are going to have to get together sometime and build block towers together. I can't believe you got Christmas on Thanksgiving AND...you got SNOW! Love the family picture....so glad you guys had a good time in Colorado!