Updates from my week

This past Thursday, one of Mommy's good friends from college, Sarah, came to visit us! I hadn't seen her since I was just a little bitty guy, so we had lots of fun together. She read me lots of books and gave Mommy some good advice. (Mommy tries not to ask too many questions, but sometimes she can't help herself). You see, Ms. Sarah is a Dr., specializing in pediatrics, so she's really smart when it comes to kids like me. I wish Ms. Sarah could be my Dr. cause she's really nice and fun.
I love playing and exploring in Mom and Dad's bathroom these days. The scale is particularly one of my favorites. (Mommy says not to pay any attention to the grossie mirror in the background, please. She has since cleaned it after seeing these pictures :))Mommy thinks I'm getting up there in my weight - we go to the Dr. at the end of this month for my 18-month check-up, so we're excited to find out what my official stats are. I also love to pull open the drawers and pull out Mommy's toiletries.



Lately I've been a little bit clumsy. Well, a lot bit clumsy. I've been pretty good so far in not getting too many owies on my face, but it seems like this week that's all turned around. This is just one of many owies I got on my face this week. It's a carpet burn. Don't worry, it's almost healed now, but it didn't feel so good when it happened. This morning I got 2 more owies on my face. Sheesh, cut a guy some slack, huh?

2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    O, I do the same thing - get on the scale backwards so I don't have to look at what it says.

    btw Joy, I did the same thing after I saw my bathroom mirror in a video I posted. I mean, I didn't actually clean it afterwards - the damage was already done - but I did notice it was dirty...


  2. Weems World Says:

    I love the footy pajamas-they are my favorite on little baby bodies:)