My Special Toy

While Mommy and I were in Walmart the other day, I pointed at a pile of care bears and started talking excitedly about them. Mommy picked out the most boyish looking care bear and handed it to me, and I loved it....wouldn't let it go. This was the first thing I had ever picked out for myself, so Mommy thought it was special and got it for me. Ever since then, my care bear (who happens to be "Grumpy Bear") has been my favorite toy. I like to take him with me in my crib for nap times and bed time, and I like to take him in the car with us when we go places. Oh how I love my care bear! Here I am tonight, waiting patiently for Dad to get home from work, showing Mommy my care bear.I love to give him hugs and kisses!And finally Dad got home! Here we are after dinner, playing in my playroom.My Dad's so fun to play with :)And here's another picture of my playroom - the toy bins are perfect to keep all my toys off the floor after we're done playing with them, and I love my table and chairs. Mommy's just glad the toys are out of the living room!
3 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    Love the matching long-sleeve shirt under the polo action they got going on. What good-looking men you live with! Oh, and I need to get me one of those "play-rooms". Our living room just isn't cutting it.


  2. Julia Says:

    1. dig those schnazzy shoes o! where'd you get em? :)
    2. i will be sure to hide these pictures from your friends because in about 12 years, you aren't going to be such a fan of the care bear :)
    3. absolutely love to death that he picked out a care bear...of all things?! good thing you weren't in the my little pony section :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Asher totally did that at Wal-Mart the other day too. Except he grabbed a toy dirt devil broom and dustpan. He LOVES IT, it will be good black mail when he's older.

    Kelly