My New Haircut

My day today started out great; reading with Dad after breakfast. Then it went downhill from there. While I was eating my lunch, Mommy finally decided to sieze the moment and get the scissors (she and Dad have been wanting to cut my hair for awhile now). She started cutting the top, and I didn't mind so much. Then when I realized what was going on, I got kinda mad. I cried my way through the rest of the haircut, even though I had yummy strawberries on my tray to eat and milk to drink.
It was quite a traumatic experience, but it was well worth it! Mommy says I look so grown up now with my new haircut. Mommy says "it's not perfect, but it's good enough!" She's happy with it, and I'm happy it's over. Big boy saying "cheeeeeessseee!"
3 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Who knew Joy was such the talented hair stylist? How much would you charge for a trim and highlight?

    O looks great with his new 'do, although I think I'm gonna miss his mohawk. Can't wait to see it in person tonight!

    Sarah


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oliver you look so nice! Good job getting your first big boy haircut...I'm just glad it was your mom you were mad at and not Grandma Lou!


  3. Karyn Says:

    My Mom says she's glad you like my haircut because she doesn't. She much prefers non-buzzed haircuts. Oh well--I can't help it that Dad and I like to wear our hair short.

    By the way, your hair looks great. And my Mom thinks so, too!

    Love, Jamey