Music

Mommy can't believe that we never posted this picture on my blog - this was taken a few months ago. It was a Sunday morning; Dad was the worship leader in church that day, and Mommy sang with him (and that's also Uncle Tim up there). They had some rehearsal time before the services began, and it was still a little too early in the morning for me to go to my class. So, Mommy decided to sit me down in front of the stage, not sure if I would crawl around or what. I tell you what, that very loud music was so mezmerizing - I loved it! I just sat there staring with wide-eyes at all the musicians and instruments (there are a lot more of them behind Dad and Mommy where you can't see them from this picture) and listened with intentment. Mommy looked down to see our sound-man lay down behind me and snap this picture with his camera-phone. Mommy says this is a very neat perspective, and such a special picture. I heard lots of Mommy/Daddy singing and loud music when I lived in Mommy's tummy, and now I can see what I was hearing all that time! On another note, tomorrow is a very special day - it's Mother's Day and the day of my dedication at church! We're very excited. Papa and M'laine have been here visiting me since Thursday night, and we've had a great time. Yesterday we all went golfing together - my first golf outing! I sure loved riding in that cart with the warm breeze in my face. Only Papa and Dad golfed, and Grandmommie, M'laine, Mommy, and I rode in the cart and watched. It was a beautiful day. Papa got some great pictures of the outing on his camera, but we will have to wait to get them from him before I can show you. But stay tuned - they are some great pictures!
1 Response
  1. leah Says:

    I just LOVE this picture!!!