More of my fun week...

I had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa! Grandma and I enjoyed my puzzle that makes sounds...
Then I started this funny thing outside...I don't really like crawling on the cement, so I thought I'd just walk on all fours! Everyone got a kick out of me.
Just chillin' with the fam on my birthday.
More crab-walking...
Mommy and her sweet boy...
On Thursday night, we went to my cousin Jamey's house for dinner. Jamey and I ate our dinner together in our high chairs. I don't usually get an eating partner that is close to my age, so it was fun!
After my bath on Friday, Dad gave me a mohawk! I'm thinking about making this my "every-day" look. What do you think?
On of my new favorites is to get into the cupboard and take out all the bowls. It's pretty fun :)
After my nap on Saturday, I had some nice calm snuggle time with Grandpa Jere. Those of you who know me well know this is few and far between - me being a calm snuggler that is. Grandpa enjoyed it.
Grandma and I had fun rocking out on my guitar!

1 Response
  1. Emily Says:

    Loving the Mohawk!! Maybe you could share some of that hair w/ Miss Quinn, she's less fortunate on top. Sorry we weren't able to make it yesterday. But, it looks like you might understand w/ all the family you've had in town. It's sometimes hard to get away. Hopefully we can all go out on that boat soon!! Quinn get's her shots on Thurs.....please say a little pray for me.