My "pre-birthday" with Papa and M'laine

This past weekend I had so much fun with my Papa and M'laine! They came up to help celebrate my dedication on Sunday, and they got me a few early birthday presents. The first is this Elmo chair, which I love. When he is turned on, he wiggles and laughs, and I think it is so funny! It is just the right size for me, and I can watch my videos in it. Perfect!
M'laine also brought home a "happy birthday" balloon - I wasn't sure what to think about it at first, but then I warmed up to it and still enjoy playing with it.
Then I got to open a present! I did very good pulling on the wrapping paper...
It is a book! And not just any book; it's a book about tractors and a farm, and it has 55 flaps inside the book that I can pull open. It's my kind of book!
Here I am working my magic on one of the flaps inside while Dad reads to me. Thank you so much for my gifts, Papa and M'laine! I love them!
0 Responses