Boy, what a great birthday week!

Well, this week I turned 1!! I feel much older and bigger. My Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jenna came to visit me this week, and we had so much fun!! Here we all are on the porch on my birthday celebrating.Here is my cousin Jamey and I playing my cool guitar and drum I got for my birthday...we were a great band.Chillin' on the porch in my lawn chair.Here I am opening my presents. This yellow shirt is from Grandpa Jere - he got it for me in Budapest, Hungary, where he just visited a few weeks ago. Grandma and Grandpa got me my very own set of golf clubs and bag! Now I can play with the big boys when they go. And with my clubs I also got some balls! I got a football, basketball, and a few other balls - I really love them.Dad and I had some fun playing time in the grass...


Thank you so much for coming to visit me, Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jenna! It was so special to have you here. Thank you for all my fun presents, and for playing with me and loving me. I can't wait to see you again!
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    love love love love the pictures with the red ball. We may have to expand Seth's family pic wall already. What a cute family you guys are!!