More of our fun weekend...

On Friday night, all the family went over to my Uncle Dave and Aunt Stacey's house for dinner. These are the three boys of the family, Uncle Scott, Dad, and Uncle Dave. They're really glad to have me around now, cause there's another boy to keep them company around all those girls!
Okay, Mommy says to not look at my really full diaper in this picture...just focus on how much fun I was having sticking my feet in that water! Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri have a pool at their house, and that is where this picture was taken. Mommy said we can go over there lots more this summer and swim! I sure am going to like swimming. Mommy stuck my feet in that cold, cold water, and I loved it! I just kick, kick, kicked, and spash, splash, splashed. I love water!
On our porch swing on Mother's Day - Mommy thinks I'm such a big boy and so handsome.
Me, Mommy, M'laine (Daddy's mommy), and Grandmommie (M'laine's mommy) on our porch swing on Mother's Day.
Me in my cool lawn chair.
0 Responses