Lots of Updates

Well, since it's been almost a week since we last posted, I have lots of pictures to share with you. Here I am watching my bath-water getting ready for me.
And while we wait for my bath to get ready, Mommy brushes my teeth! I do okay while she brushes them; I'm very fascinated when Mommy brushes her own teeth - I think it's so funny! And I like to chew on the brissles when she brushes mine. Speaking of teeth, I'm getting another new one! It's the one right next to my top middle tooth, on my right side. Mommy says I've been extra "drooley" with this one.
And here I am all cuddled with Dad after my bath. All clean!
Earlier this week, Mommy and Daddy thought it would be funny to put Bella in my crib and see what happened. She actually didn't mind it, and we had fun playing together! She's such a good puppy - she let's me pet her and doesn't get too bothered when I don't pet as "gently" as I'm supposed to :)
And here I am in my pack 'n play, playing with some toys. I had a fun time in there, and scratching on the walls of the pack 'n play is really fun!I pulled myself up like a pro...And I even switched sides all by myself!Mommy was very proud of me. This week I've also been working on eating chunkier foods. I still gag quite a bit, but Mommy thinks it's getting better. I got to eat some avocado chunks yesterday! I really liked them. My cousin Jamey was napping in the room where the camera was, so we couldn't take any pictures. But tonight Mommy said something about me trying a biter biscuit, so I'm sure we'll get some pictures of that. Stay tuned!

2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Joy, I really think you need to work on getting some pictures of Oliver when he is not smiling. Otherwise you are going to make parents of moody children very self-conscious. You might have to pinch him or something.

    Just kidding, of course. Hooray for happy!!

    luv,
    Sarah


  2. i like how his toes curl when he's wrapped all clean in his towel:)