Bella's Kennel

This past weekend we went to Branson for a few days to visit M'laine and Aunt Shannon while they were up there. Bella got to go stay with Uncle Tim and Auntie Sarah while we were gone, so before we left, we got her kennel all ready to go. I thought it would be a fun idea to climb in there. I got part-way in...
Then I had to climb over the little step on the edge...
But once I got all the way in there, I didn't know how to get out. Maybe getting in Bella's kennel isn't as fun as I thought...
It was so fun to see Aunt Shannon again! She is one of my Aunties that lives a little bit far away, so I don't get to see her as often. We had lots of fun in Branson! Hope to see you again, soon, Aunt Shannon!
Then, on Monday, M'laine came to play with me for a few hours in the afternoon. We read books out on the porch swing, and then I got a little bit sleepy. I thought I'd go ahead and give her a little bit of snuggle time. M'laine's a good snuggler. Thanks for playing with me, M'laine!
2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Hilarious. As long as those pics don't make it to DHS, that is. But it probably doesn't count if the kid puts himself in the cage...


  2. leah Says:

    hey I know the number...........862-6631 :) hehe j/k Joy!