an afternoon at the park

Today it was 66 degrees outside! Mommy and Miss Kara thought it would be a great day to take me and my friend Hudson to the park. We had a great time. Our mommies spread out some blankets on the grass and put some toys out to play with. As you can see, Mommy sort of dropped the ball on how many toys she brought for me. Hudson's Mommy was much more prepared.
So Hudson shared his toys with me. He's a very good sharer! Plus, he has really cool toys. I really liked Hudson's hat - I tried to touch it a few times. We had lots of fun playing.
This was my first real introduction to grass. I thought it was very interesting. I liked touching it, and even found this stick to pick up.
Then I got a little hungry, so Mommy fixed me a bottle. I am really good at holding my own bottle now, which Mommy thinks really comes in handy! All in all, it was a fun afternoon at the park. I'm so glad you could go, Miss Kara and Hudson! We're excited about many more trips to the park...
3 Responses
  1. picture #1: "really mom. Really!?!? awesome. i have this one toy and do you SEE the cornucopia that hudson has? really, mom?? i mean seriously."


  2. i actually am an advocate of fewer toys:) i just love the look on his face in that one picture with your comments about not enough toys. makes me laugh:)


  3. Sarah. Says:

    Oliver totally looks p*mp in his orange tracksuit and sweet baby kicks. Sorry Joy, I don't know if I'm allowed to say that on your family-friendly blog. I won't be offended if you delete this comment. It just had to be said...

    As his shirt proclaims, Hudson is too cute as well. His hat is way adorable and totally suits him.

    What sweet boys you have!!

    Sarah