mashed potatoes, playing with Bella, and an ouchie

Mommy and Dad had mashed potatoes with their dinner the other night, so before Mommy seasoned the potatoes up, she mashed a few bites for me. I didn't really know what I thought about them. Mostly I just liked playing with them with my hands. I had a few bites, but this is about as far as we got...
I had some more fun play-time with Bella in my pack 'n play today! We had a good time. I had fun petting Bella, and she gave me a few excited kisses. Mommy was impressed that Bella and I both stopped to look at the camera!
And here's my big, teethy grin. My teeth count is up to 5, and Dad thinks more are about to come in.
My saggy drawers...
After Bella was finished with play-time, Dad put some toys in there for me to play with. While I was moving around, I accidentally fell onto one of my hard toys. It hurt pretty bad, and I cried big tears. You can see the welt above my eye. But I was all better after a minute of cuddling with Mommy. Then it was back to playing!
0 Responses