Playing and Napping

Mom caught with the camera Bella and me playing today. I was trying to take "jack" away from Bella, but she was holding on pretty good!
Then I got a little mad and whiney when she wouldn't give jack to me.
Today when I was supposed to be going to sleep, I decided to untie some of the ties on my bumper pad. Then while I was sleeping, Dad came in and caught me sleeping like this - with my arm over the bumper pulling it down over my face. Usually I roll over and sleep on my tummy all cuddled in to the sheet, so since I was face-up, it was much more comfy having something close to my face.
Then I woke up and saw Dad and Bella in my room! This is what I look like, especially in the mornings, when I wake up and see Bella on the floor, jumping up and so excited to see me :)
1 Response
  1. leah Says:

    aaawwww, Olivers first lesson on sharing!!! :) Love that face he has going on!! What a cutie!!!