New Clothes!

I had a special treat when I woke up on Monday morning...M'laine had come to visit me for the day! We had such a fun time together, and she brought me lots of new clothes for the summer. M'laine's what we call a "really good sale shopper." This is me sitting with my piles of new clothes all around me...I wonder what I should wear first?
"My future's so bright....I gotta wear shades"
I come from a family who likes things to match, so Mommy was quite excited when M'laine pulled out some cool swim trunks with this matching hat and sunglasses! Now I'm all set for our beach trip this summer...
Papa couldn't resist this "John Deere" hat for me...I'm hoping he has one just like it so we can match! For now, it's Dad and me in our backwards hats, chillin' together like cool guys.
4 Responses
  1. leah Says:

    Okay so I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture! It is sooo stinkin' cute!!! That should most definitely be sitting on Seth's desk or hanging on a wall or something! Too cute!!!!


  2. Weems World Says:

    Darling, I love the sunglasses-get him used to them now and maybe he will actually keep them on this summer-both mine love theirs!
    Are ya'll going to Family weekend this year?


  3. Sarah. Says:

    hee, I can't stop laughing at the sunglass pictures. Oliver looks like somebody with those red ones on - I can't think of who. Some celebrity maybe? I'll let you know when I think of it. hee hee. He's well on his way to rock star status.


  4. Karyn Says:

    Umm...my Mommy told me not to ask...but...I was wondering if you could have your Papa get me one of those tractor hats...but PLEASE don't tell my Mommy I asked you...I guess it's rude to ask other people's grandpas for things...if that's true, maybe you could tell Grandpa Jere I would love a tractor hat...until then, I'm very happy for you and your new tractor hat.

    Love, Jamey