"High Five!"

Guess what? I learned "High Five!" Now when Mommy or Dad put their hand up to me and say "High Five!", I put my hand up and slap their hand. It's very fun!

In exciting food news, I am now eating real, adult green beans and corn. Mommy cuts the green beans up in little chunks for me, and corn is just the right size! I do like them. Sometimes I make weird faces, but I eat them nonetheless. I've done it for 2 nights in a row now, and last night I was getting quite good at the whole chewing-swallowing-not-gagging-thing. I wonder what I'll get to eat next?!
In this piture you can kinda see that I'm learning to balance on my feet. One of my favorite things to do these days is to walk while holding on to someone's hands. I also like to pull up on almost everything, and smack my hands down on flat surfaces to make fun noises. Dad wonders if I'm going to be a drummer :) It's been very nice weather here, and Mommy and I have taken a few walks, and we've swung on our porch swing everyday this week. That really is my favorite - has been since I was just a little bitty guy. Last summer, right after I was born, I loved swinging on that porch swing; back then during my "fussy" time in the evening, Mommy or Daddy would sit out there with me, and it would keep me calm. We sure love that porch swing! Mommy has been loving it, because this week when we sit out there, I've saved up a few cuddles for her, and we just cuddle together on the swing. Normally I don't like to cuddle unless I'm sick, but now that it's nice weather and we can be outside, it's kinda nice to cuddle in the warm breeze on the swing. But just a little bit :)
1 Response
  1. Weems World Says:

    He's darling-Very grown up these days, quite the little man! Still looks more like an Elliott than a Primm to me though (cept for those eyes)
    ps-I'm having the baby tomorrow