Our Trip to Papa & M'laine's House

Last weekend Mommy, Daddy, Bella and I took a trip in our car for 5 hours to Papa and M'laine's house. Boy, oh boy, did we have fun! You see, Papa has a "tractor" that I LOVE to ride on. So my weekend was pretty much spent riding Papa's tractor.

I even got to steer the wheel by myself! Everyone was quite impressed at how well I steered. And of course you can't ride a tractor without making the tractor noises.
When I wasn't riding Papa's tractor, you could find me playing basketball on the hoop that my Daddy grew up playing on. I pretty much just love being outside...all the time.

I also really enjoy wearing these glasses of mine - they used to be sunglasses, but one of the lenses popped out, and we don't know where it went. So Mom popped the other one out and now they're my "professor" glasses. I keep them on for awhile and just play. Here I am playing with a special singing and dancing doggy.
There was an annual festival going on downtown on Saturday, so we thought we'd go check it out. We saw some antique cars, ate hot dogs, and heard some great live Irish music. There was even a big horse that I hung out with for awhile, and I also got a balloon! After a detour home for naps, we went back out downtown and got lots of crawfish and shrimp and came home for a messy (but yummy, so the grown-ups said) dinner on the back porch.

While we were downtown, we saw this bubble machine by one of the stores, and we had to stop so I could play with the bubbles!
Chasing the bubbles...
And hitting the bubbles.
"So TALL!!"
M'laine and I topped off our fun day by sitting on a basketball and soccer ball and brushing our teeth. :)
You get to do such fun things when you go to grandparents houses!! We sure had a special weekend. Thanks so much Papa and M'laine for such a fun time!!

0 Responses