My Pool

M'laine and Papa got me this pool last year, and we quickly realized it was a bit too big for my just-one-year-old body. So we got a smaller blow-up pool in the meantime. Well, this year, Mommy knew this pool would be perfect to pull out. And boy was she right! This week has been in the high 70's and low 80's with no rain, so we thought it was a great week to initiate my pool. A few days ago we pulled it out and filled it up in the morning, let the sun warm the water up while I was eating my lunch and taking my nap. Then when I woke up, I finally got to go get in the water!! Here are some fun pictures of me livin' it up in my pool. I cannot explain to you how much I L-O-V-E the water!!

Yesterday Mommy set up the sprinkler next to my pool for me to play in. I was quite curious about the water and wanted to touch it, but anytime the sprinkler would spray me, I was outta there!

This is my "big cheesy" smile that I've been doing lately. Anytime Mommy or Daddy ask me to give them the "big cheese", this is what I give them :)
Catchin' some rays.
I also love filling up my cup and pouring the water out...and throwing it up "hiiigh!"



"So cold :)"
"Sleeping in the pool"
"Water on my cheek :)"
Then Daddy finally got home from work last night and came out to play with us for a bit. He showed me how to run through the sprinkler - it was fun!
I must close for now, finish my lunch, and get to sleep for my nap - cause then I will get to go out and swim again when I wake up!!!


0 Responses