My First Music Program

Last Monday at school, I had my first music program! My class sang 2 songs with motions, and it was a whole new experience for me. Now I know what Dad feels like all the time on stage with all those people out there and the lights on you! My teachers had told Mommy that I knew lots of the motions and did them all the time in our rehearsals. But when it came to the performance? Well, I got a little bit of stage fright. Basically, I just wanted to sit there and look at everyone.
I did get just a few of the motions in though...
The class just one step older than me got to use shakers for their songs, so maybe next time I'll get to use instruments! It was a fun time, and Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me.
After our part of the program was over, it was time for me to go play on the playground with my class, and it was time for Mommy and Daddy to go back to their meeting at work. They have to pass the playground on their walk back to their offices, and they saw me sliding down the slide and having so much fun!
I spotted them...
And ran over to say hi.
I needed a little "Dad time" before I had to go back to playing again. We sure are so thankful for where we get to work and go to school - what fun we have every time we get to go!

3 Responses
  1. like the new blog look joy:) so cute!


  2. Weems World Says:

    dang-that kid looks a lot like his daddy now!! I didn't used to think so, but he's definately a Primm:)


  3. Katie Says:

    that looks like a lot of fun ... my daughter Addie liked the pictures of the slide the best!