Playing

Here are some pictures from the past week.
One of the games my Aunt Jenna gave me for Christmas is Hullabaloo (a Cranium game). Every now and then I really want to play! It has these neat pads that you spread out on the floor and then watch an interactive DVD. This was the first time that I actually wanted to play with the pads and do what the guy on the TV said to do. It sure was fun!

Did I mention that I really love stickers? Except the thing is, the stickers don't stay stuck to any particular thing very often. I stick them, then peel them off and stick them to something else, then peel them, then stick them...you get the idea. My Nemo stickers started out on my hands...then went to my legs...
...then my cheeks....and to all sorts of other places in this house. Then they lost their stickiness. Stickers are so fun!
This week was a little bit of a bummer because Mommy got a stomach bug for a few days. Since Dad wanted to try to stay healthy, he slept out on the couch one of the nights. The next morning when I got up, I came out and laid my animals next to him...
...and snuggled in. We had fun on the couch, Dad and me.
Yesterday was a really nice afternoon, so Daddy and I spent some nice time playing outside while Mommy got some things in the kitchen done. I rode purple in the grass, which was really fun! Mommy caught a picture of me through the kitchen window.
Then she figured she probably needed to come out and take more pictures, cause I was having so much fun! I thought I'd make a "train" with purple and my bike, and I was actually pushing my bike forward with purple.
Needless to say, I was a little upset when it was time to come inside. These days I just want to be outside all the time.

This morning while Mommy was sitting on the couch drinking her coffee, I thought her cup looked like the perfect place to plop my basketball. Before Mommy even knew what I was thinking, this is what happened.
This afternoon after my nap, Mommy, Daddy and I headed down to Uncle Tim Tim, Auntie Sarah and Alex's house. We played for awhile and then headed out to dinner. It's a little bitter-sweet these days cause soon (in 2 weeks, to be exact), they will be moving far away. Well, only about 4-5 hours away, but it's really far compared to the 15 minutes we drive now. Oh how we will miss them...words cannot express. But for now we are enjoying our last few weeks with them HERE! So Uncle Tim Tim (that's what I call him... "Tim-Tim"), Alex, and I took advantage of a photo op.
And while we were at dinner, we didn't even know it, but it was hailing and tornado-ing at our house. No tornadoes actually touched down by our house, but they were sighted all around our town. When we got home we found some hail in our yard - about quarter-sized hail and a bit bigger. We're kinda glad we missed out on it! There sure have been some crazy and exciting storms around our house this spring! Mommy says rain is okay, but this "severe" stuff is too stressful.


0 Responses