I'm Two!!

On Friday I turned 2 years old! Mommy, Daddy and I had a nice day together. Daddy and I started out the day by going to the donut shop for breakfast. Then we came home and spent the entire morning outside - it was a beautiful day!

Earlier this month when we were visiting Papa and M'laine down at their house, there was a really bad storm at our house. The wind tore down some big limbs on one of our pretty trees in our front yard, and a few others were hanging pretty low. You can see the big spot where the storm hurt the tree. Daddy is just trimming a few small branches that were hanging down.
I played lots with purple and my bike...



...then it was time to change into my lobster swim shorts and shirt, get some sun lotion on, and get back outside to play some more! Dad filled the bottom of my basketball hoop with water so it would stay in place while I shot some hoops.
Then Mommy and Daddy remembered that they bought a fun sprinkler a month or so back and had been waiting for the right time to bring it out. Well, this was it! Mommy hooked it up to the hose, and I got to run through the sprinkler! It was so much fun :)

Then it was time for a snack-break. Yogurt and rice cakes...yum! (Yes, my baby brother is getting big!)
And here's my final cake for my birthday party. Since I don't really like cake anyway, Mommy decided not to waste this one to make a whole 2nd one just for the party. So she fixed up the original one she made, and here's the final product. It actually was really yummy! Well, I wouldn't know, cause I didn't really eat any of it, but Daddy, Mommy, and some of my other relatives ate it all weekend and said it tasted just as good as any other homemade chocolate cake. I guess cakes don't really need eggs afterall! Daddy, Mommy, and I topped off my birthday by going to Ron's Hamburgers for some burgers and spanish cheese fries. I got a grilled cheese and fries. It was a great birthday dinner! Then it was back home for my bubble bath (a favorite) and bedtime. Off to dream of my Elmo party...

0 Responses